Our complete Buddhist funeral services are aimed at giving your loved one a dignified sendoff so he can move on to his next life. This package includes all the essentials for all the days of your celebration. All these are included in a reasonably-priced Buddhist funeral package that’s real value for money.
A funeral consultant will be facilitating the whole process and should you require any assistance, he will be at the wake daily to answer your concern.
We have the ceremonial flowers, altars, and items that are fitting for a Buddhist funeral ceremony, and we allow customization of the package based on your requirements.
Body Transportation and Preparation
- Our team of professionals will travel wherever the remains of your loved one is and transport it to our embalming facility
- We have an exclusive and advanced embalming facility where the body of your loved one will be prepared
- Our experienced and professional team of cosmetologists provide high quality funeral hair care and makeup services
- Included in our package is the proper burial clothing of your loved one. You can select from those available in our facility or you can provide the clothing should you prefer that option
- Transportation of the remains in casket to the place of ceremony
- Booking of funeral wake
- We give our clients full decent casket they would love to get for their departed loved one.
- You can also ask for customization of the casket cover for viewing purposes.
Ceremony Details and Arrangements
- Right after the preparation of the body and its subsequent transfer to the casket, we will take care of the necessary transportation arrangements to the ceremony venue or crematory facility.
- We also have large vehicles available for the transportation needs of family members
- We also set up carpets, tents, and flooring for the casket area
- We print out one enlarged photos of the departed, one in a high-quality frame with floral wreath
- We even put up additional decorations fitting for a Buddhist funeral ceremony
Buddhist Food Offerings, Chanting, and Ceremonial Items
- We can provide a monk for the ceremony if you do not have your own preference.
- We have a pool of trusted monks who will lead the three-day funeral ceremony rituals and chanting
- Buddhist food offerings for the funeral are also included
- Food & drink is on consignment
- Collection of ash included
- We provide as many as 30 tables, a variety of round and square, with 8 chairs each
- We also provide additional for a corresponding fee
Lighting and Ventilation
- Industrial fans sufficient for the room and guests will be provided
- Lighting for the whole area of the wake will be provided for
- All electrical extensions and wiring needed will be provided
Funeral Flowers and Others
- We give the family of the departed options for the funeral flower arrangements in the venue
- We have separate bouquets for the altar of Buddha and the altar of the departed
- We also provide registry book for Donation Recording
- $5380 for three days of wake with additional $200 for every day of extension
- Note: Package inclusions are available in any selected venue for the wake and ceremony
- All packages are highly customizable
- Deductions can be discussed further
- Food and drinks will be allowed
With these Buddhist Funeral Package inclusions, all that is left for you to do is to be present in the ceremony. If you want to avail of our services or if you have any questions, just send us a message or call us at +65 82053784.